Sunday, November 30, 2008

I think I deserve more than an apology...

... because we made plans about ten days ago and you canceled it on the day. I cleared out my calendar, made mental and physical preparations and you seemed to have simply neglected that. What's worse is that you canceled two times in a row AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE. I know I may not be as socially active as you are but I too have plans. I too have other things to do. The worst thing is that I don't how I should treat you come tomorrow. I don't know where I stand. I think I deserve a face-to-face apology and something to make up for the emotional roller coaster ride YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING ME THROUGH THESE DAYS. I hope you can deliver that without me saying it in so many words. I hope I hadn't overestimate you.

No comments: